Sunday 18 October 2015

Bairnsdale Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia Monday 19th October 2015

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.


Not the best of days at the Seymour Cup yesterday but hope to bounce back here today with a few winners and a couple at good odds.

Race 1 - 1000mtrs Maiden Plate - 01:06pm

First starter that trialled ok No 8 Pelliferous $4.80 as this does not look like a deep race. No 10 Lushness $3.80 will be better for its first up run and in a good stable, respect.

Race 2 - 2000mtrs Maiden Plate - 01:42pm

The Peter Moody trained No 12 Last Tycoon $1.60 should break its duck here. Has improved each race and looks like the extra distance will suit and not a lot of threats that I can see.

Race 3 - 1600mtrs Maiden Plate - 02:18pm

No bet, I just could not pick anything out at all. A very average race here for me.

Race 4 - 1200mtrs Maiden Plate - 02:54m

Three good chances here for me. On top I have No 13 Golden Cropper $3.50 only two race starts to date and first up from the spell was doing best work late so extra distance looks spot on. Threats No 4 Auckland Beauty $2.80 the Peter Moody serial bridesmaid and No 11 Little Bita Spunk $7.50 not without a chance.

Race 5 - 2200mtrs 0 - 58Hcp - 03:30pm

I am willing to risk the short favourite here No 4 Cinnamon Carter $2.50 even though it has run okay in the city I still think No 3 Charity Lane $6 will make a race of it for a long way.

Race 6 - 1600mtrs 0 - 58Hcp - 04:10pm

Another hard race I am leaving alone.

Race 7 - 1000mtrs 0 - 58Hcp - 04:50pm

Going with some good value here No 12 Oamaru Faith $19 I can see getting a great spot here from the barrier as there is good speed in the race with Magnificent Show, Valuable Star and Delta Whisky all more than likely fighting for the lead. Could run right over these at good odds.

Race 8 - 1200mtrs 0 - 64Hcp - 05:30pm

Another hard race I am leaving alone.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment