Thursday 19 August 2010

Geelong Horse Racing Tips 19th August 2010 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form. I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners.

I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings.

I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives.

Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Geelong Synthetic Track 19th August 2010

Race 4 - No 8 Yulalona

Race 6 - No 5 Safe

Race 7 - No 2 Chive Bloom

Race 8 - No 9 Mr. Make Believe


IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment