Tuesday 23 November 2010

Moe Horse Racing Tips Tuesday 22nd November 2010 Wrap up.

Well a very good day yesterday at Moe.

Race 1 Vada Rosso was backed from $5 to $2.20 and the money was spot on. I said to sit on your wallet or follow money and I had a small punt on Vada Rosso.

Race 2 The Cat ran 2nd $2.10 and should have probably won but that is racing.

Race 5 - My only two choices as No’s 1 and 2 were scratched dead heated for 1st, I backed High Aspirations so only paid $1.80 but the quinella paid well $13.

Race 6 - No 11 Like Bolt was scratched and that left Doyadeal on top for me and won well, paying $4.50.

Race 7 – No 1 Haka Brave the old guy did what I thought he would and gave these a lesson, paying $8.50. I got the quinella $62, trifecta $873 and first 4 $3,731 with all my selections coming home making it a very good windfall on the day, but the day wasn’t over.

Race 8 - After having a good day I had a good go at He’s All In and he came home at $5.10 to make the day a very decent Tuesday abroad and the quinella paid $26 a unit. And the best is it is all tax free money.

The quadrella was one of the cheapest I have had for a long time costing $96 and returning $935 a unit.

Hopefully they will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment