Wednesday 31 August 2011

Seymour Horse Racing Tips Thursday 1st September 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Seymour Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 2015mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.00pm

I like the way No 4 Strogbar was working home last start, missed the jump badly but tacked on around the 600mtr mark and then maintained a good long run in.

Race 2 – 1009mtrs 3yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.35pm

A hard race and I will be watching markets on No 14 Torahka got too far back first start and last start jumped a shadow or crossing on the course. Sure to be better schooled and nice breeding. No 6 Spirited Addition watch both races he has run and looks alright, last start settled well back and too wide. Was well supported in markets late. No 5 Sir Fernando won his trial and is nicely bred.

Race 3 – 1109mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.10pm

A hard race with plenty of first starters here. I like No 14 Taylor’s Command as her only race run was solid. No 1 Boo Boo Kitty in a good stable and nice breeding so watch markets.

Race 4 – 1309mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.45pm

Not a strong maiden here and I am going to watch markets on first starter No 11 Xavi, I like the breeding even though the dam never raced she was out of Zabeel. No 2 Cosmic Demon has 4 starts for 4 seconds and hits the line well. I don’t think there will be much speed inside here and he should cross for a nice sit. No 6 Dilemmas was a huge drifter last start and not a good run back, nice horse and give a chance. Watch the markets for the Kent trained No 1 Belmasion having its first start.

Race 5 – 1300mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 02.20pm

The last of the maidens thankfully and this is another hard race. I have to go with No 1 Con Act here as he has hit the line well and looks like a big chance to break the duck here. The worry is he sits last but maybe tomorrow they might ride a little more forward and I think this would suit. No 5 And Sam first up, nice breeding and watch markets. No 11 Gioe with Kent and Boss teaming up keep a close eye on any support. No 10 The Deep South a good front running run last start and fought hard all the way.

Race 6 – 1612mtrs 0 - 62 Handicap – 02.55pm

A low 62 handicap and no champions here. No 1 Rock N Rumble forget last start and go back to debut win and watch as that was solid. I think will be better of the better ground here. No 8 Prince Malachite good run last start and couldn’t stride out over the last 100mtrs as was tightened.

Race 7 – 1209mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 03.30pm

No 5 Cavendish, No 8 Tahitian Black
and No 10 Invincible You.

Race 8 – 2015mtrs 0 – 62 Handicap – 04.10pm

No 4 Viminx
and No 9 Love My World.

Race 9 – 1412mtrs 0 – 68 Handicap – 04.50pm

No 7 Testimony, No 2 Faster Buster, No 14 Caravaggio
and No 3 Our Inheritance.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment