Tuesday 2 August 2011

Mornington Horse Racing Tips Wednesday 3rd August 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Mornington Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Today something a little different as we are midweek racing at Mornington, it is a really nice track and if you ever get a chance go and watch the races live there.

Race 1 – 2019mtrs 0 – 78 Handicap – 12.30pm

I agree with the markets and it is hard to separate No 3 Buddy Amazing $4 and No 2 Stone Black $4 but I am leaning toward Buddy Amazing as I like the Caulfield run last start, could have finished a lot closer as was checked off heels badly and once straightened and balanced again looked good finding the line. For multiples keep No 7 Arch Pegasus $12 (nom Sat, Sun), No 8 Card Sweep $21 and No 6 Titus Vinius $6.

Race 2 – 3028mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 01.05pm

I am looking at a couple of outsiders here in this hard race for me, do not dismiss No 1 Kerdem $9 over the flat, would probably prefer a little more give in the track but sure to be fit and ready to go. No 13 King Oliver $15 a good run last start as did a lot of work covering extra ground and I am sure Kent will have him ready to go. No 6 Jumpin Jack Flash $5.50 should run this out as has been over 3000mtrs a few times. No 7 Our Chateau $7 and keep No 2 Geejayhaitch $4.60 for multiples.

Race 3 – 1611mtrs 0 - 78 Handicap – 01.40pm

Again after going over the form and watching videos that markets agree with me. No 4 Hotham Heights $2.40 (nom Sun) looks a good bet here, hasn’t run over this distance and this is a little worry but did find the line well last start. No 7 Zenawomann $3 (nom Sat) will run this distance out and both starts since the freshen up have been solid. Nice win last start as the short price favourite. No 6 Devil’s Quest $10 (nom Sun) and No 10 Delighted Owners $13 for the multiples.

Race 4 – 1611mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 - 78 Handicap – 02.18pm

No 9 Lady of the Lamp $2.40 (nom Sun)
I have already backed and from what I have heard will start here and will be better off in the much better ground. Has trained on well and looks good my little birdie said. No 1 Jalsah $4.80 (nom Sat) if starts must respect, can carry weight and sure to make a race of this. No 4 Melted $4.60 (nom Sat) is racing well and at this weight should be in this a long way. No 12 Corinella $16 (nom Sat) is the emergency but gets a start if the connections want and with Boss on top keep safe in multiples.

Race 5 – 1210mtrs 0 – 82 Handicap – 02.54pm

I am going against the favourite as I think too short. No 1 Garozzo $7.50 is at very nice odds, goes well fresh and will more than likely lead without too much pressure. I do look forward to seeing over more distance but Moody will have him ready to go. No 4 Sir Hallowell $2.20 (nom Sat) there is no doubt this horse has talent but needs to produce his Perth form and show us. No 7 Nohoaks $7.50 is a horse racing well and keep safe in multiples. No 12 Season of Fortune $10 for multiples.

Race 6 – 1210mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 72 Handicap – 03.29pm

No 2 Shabangabang $5
first up run was solid and will be better on the firmer track I think. Has some decent form last preparation against some good horses. No 5 Lady Pachira $10 (nom Sat) is another horse that I think will appreciate the better ground, a chance at nice odds for me. No 6 Mousseline $8 a good first up run at Geelong on the synthetic but I would like over more distance but keep safe in multiples. No 12 Red Savina $6 if starts is backing up after 6 days but a chance for the places.

Race 7 – 1008mtrs 0 – 78 Handicap – 04.07pm
The favourite should be hard to beat but a little too short for me and I still have a few questions marks over him as well. Value for me is No 10 Val’s Boy $18 I had a small nibble at $22 as this horse can sprint and if Smerdon has him ready will give this an almighty shake. No 1 Sarge In Charge $2.30 (nom Sat) if starts you have to respect off his last three runs. But I really have doubt he can carry the 57kgs to win, hasn’t done it to date. No 11 Cristallo $10 will be better for the first up run. No 3 Nate $6.50 (nom Sat) for multiple players.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment