Thursday 18 August 2011

Geelong Synthetic Horse Racing Tips Friday 19th August 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Geelong Synthetic Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Racing on the Geelong Synthetic after the last two days have been cancelled. I have not had a bet this week. I have had two early market bets for Moonee Valley on Saturday. Be careful here at Geelong and keep an eye on markets closely.

Race 1 – 1900mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.22pm

No 7 I’ll Be Good
I like her last start, she only got going late and finished off well for me. The extra metres looks like it should suit, nicely bred and respect. No 2 King of Pop has had about month off since a good front running run last start. Shot to the lead about 600mtrs out and looked to pinch a winning break with maybe 5 lengths 200mtrs out, but nosed out on the line. No 11 Boredom looked better over the mile last start, maybe better suited over this distance. No 8 Miss Funny Money this horse has been its own worst enemy at times; I think she could win a race or two if she puts it all together.

Race 2 – 1000mtrs 4yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.57pm

I look forward to seeing No 11 Your Grace return here. I have watched her trial win and she looks a nice little horse. Has been wrapped been wrapped in cotton wool but I just hope she is right as she could go on to win the odd city race. No 8 Lumina has come across from Sydney in the powerful Snowden camp. I have watched some of her races and she isn’t so bad. Likes to run up on the pace and have to respect. No 4 Call The Law has not had a lot of luck in a few of his runs. I like Nikolic on top here as he will give her every chance. No 5 Coniston Melody I liked her return from a long spell. She only found her feet late but looked good last 100mtrs or so. An interesting first starter that will be better over the mile or further is No 6 Gigantamiss. From mother’s side could sprint well fresh.

Race 3 – 1100mtrs 3yo Maiden (set weights) – 01.32pm

This is a very hard race with some nice looking first starters and a few that went alright first up. No 7 Subtle Charm if starts here keep a close eye on markets, ran a nice trial behind Grand Britannia. No 6 Spirited Addition I have watched his debut run a few times and not too bad. No 4 Riccardo The Great will be better for his first preparation. No 3 Leica Jungle another first starter that is an interesting runner, dad a Japan Cup Winner and mum wasn’t bad over the scamper.

Race 4 – 1200mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Maiden Plate (set weights) – 02.07pm

No 2 Cloanthy
I have watched her only two runs a few times and she does have a nice action. I think she will give this a good shake. No 11 Merits Respect is a huge chance to break her duck here. No 3 Dilemmas keep an eye on markets and a hard one to judge.

Race 5 – 1200mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 02.42pm

I have no doubt this is a race in two and the markets suggest this. It is hard to bet against a Peter Moody runner but I am leaning towards No 2 Typeface $3.30. This horse has run some good races against some quality horses like Warm Love and Brazilian Pulse and not a bad first up effort. No 6 Pago Rock $2.40 a Perth horse that has gone into the Moody camp. Look Perth form was solid but I want to see first before putting any cash down. All I have heard is he looks a nice horse and has been going alright on the training track. For multiples No 7 Classic Cameo $9 and No 4 Golden Cameo $8.

Race 6 – 1000mtrs Class 1 Handicap – 03.17pm

This is a very open race. No 10 Zedi Power $4.20 is the favourite and last start win was good. A strong win and this is not a lot harder and was well supported late last start shortening from $13 into $9. No 2 Kya $5.50 returns from her spell and she is bred well and best to keep an eye on markets for support and where she is. No 6 Miss Noverre $11 another last start winner at this track, wasn’t as strong as my fist choice but still solid. No 3 Neona $9 if starts a chance for multiples.

Race 7 – 2200mtrs 0 – 62 Handicap – 03.55pm

No 8 Monalusive $5.50
is an Ex Victorian that went across the Tasman and has returned again and running well. Will get back but be doing best work late and I think the distance is going to suit on current form. No 2 Viper Room $4.20 maybe backed up a little too quickly last start. Had a two week break here and sure to be ready here again. No 6 The Wicked Walu $6.50 a good win last start and not a lot harder here.

Race 8 – 1300mtrs 0 – 62 Handicap – 04.35pm

A hard race to finish the day. No 2 Twitchintime is racing very well and the 2kg claim a big help. No 6 Train Crusher first up across from Perth and keep an eye close on the markets. No 4 Ladramahs and No 9 Iconic Princess for the multiples.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment