Friday 6 January 2012

Caulfield Horse Racing Tips Saturday 7th January 2012 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Caulfield Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

My $100 in bet yesterday was Race 3 No 5 Wet Weapon $3.40 and saluted so now invested $1,100 for a clear profit of a huge $300 dollars. I was thinking of investing the $100 into a percentage of the quadrella here but decided against it and will go $100 the win Race 3 No 2 Conquering Journey $3.10 what I got on opening.

Race 1 – 1100mtrs 2yo Handicap – 12.50pm

All I can say is watch the markets carefully as there are some very nicely bred horses here and is going to be hard to pick a standout just on breeding. No 4 Ockham’s Razor $3.70 has been backed well on many bookies’ books. Mine had to wind him in pretty early after opening at $4.80 and I got on at $4. He could drift tomorrow but early money has been positive.

Race 2 – 1400mtrs 3yo Fillies 0 – 72 Handicap – 01.30pm

A good betting race here and No 2 Szewinska $4 has my early money. Sure there is a question on the 1400mtrs and is still a green horse but the claim is a good help and she will get better with racing. Back against her own sex and Ballarat win very solid. No 7 Total Attraction $7.50 is another Moody runner and on debut solid win coming home hard late. No 3 Gig $7.50 need to respect even though her last couple of runs not fantastic she is a nice horse. No 4 Eleve $3.90 both runs to date has impressed with a strong finish to her races and sure to be another hammering home hard.

Race 3 – 1600mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 02.10pm

Get on board No 2 Conquering Journey $2.60 I backed on opening markets and has two excellent runs back from the spell, stepping out to the mile and the claim all big bonuses and I heard the horse looks a treat. No 3 Agrippa $4.60 some think he can’t run the mile but I think he can. He is handy at the weights with the claim and a nice little break since his good last start win. No 5 Mayneda Strategy $7 I do think she will give this a good shot with the light weight but for me the pace will be a bit too hot.

Race 4 – 1100mtrs 3yo Handicap – 02.50pm

Another nice betting race here. No 9 Mister Milton $7 a big run back from the spell did surprise me. I can see him getting a gun run from this barrier. He can jump well and sit handy and the way he found the line first up a threat. No 1 Rescue Mission $5 with the claim is going to be right in this. Cannot fault form this preparation. No 5 Barbados $8.50 a Snowden runner brought across from Sydney and even though form not great it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he saluted. No 4 Sweet Music $7 I like Nikolic getting on top here.

Race 5 – 1200mtrs Handicap Doveton Stakes (Listed Race) – 03.30pm

No 1 First Command $3.60
has a big weight but he is ripped I was told and he does run really well after a freshen up and a big threat for sure. No 3 Cascabel $6.50 cannot fault last three runs. No 6 Cat’s Pyjamas $5.50 much better last start and will come across and lead and set a genuine pace. No 2 Stirling Grove $3.30 has been freshened and respect.

Race 6 – 1400mtrs 0 – 82 Handicap – 04.10pm

I don’t like this race but I rated only three chances but there were many question marks. No 14 Valedictorian $7.50 doesn’t have a great barrier but both runs this preparation have been much improved. He will need luck to get a good sit hopefully midfield to launch his attack down the straight. No 8 Ben Zena $3.90 two very good runs back from the spell. My worry is the barrier as he likes to sit handy to the speed and could get caught wide. If gets across into a good spot will be a big threat. No 10 Josimar $7 might still need another run but if right respect. No 5 Wealthy Lad $21 as a multiples injector.

Race 7 – 1200mtrs 4yo & up Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 04.50pm

Another good betting race here. No 6 Charlottes Mint $9 will get back and the worry is there seems to be no genuine speed in the field. If they get to dawdle at the front she cannot win this but if a couple set a good pace a threat. No 5 Fabulist $7.50 has been racing well and another that will settle off the pace and come home hard. No 1 Avionics $8.50 is more than likely going to have to lead from this barrier and can do this and the claim a good help. If she leads will be a genuine pace race. No 11 Stardom $9 was doing best work too late last start.

Race 8 – 2000mtrs 0 – 95 Handicap – 5.30pm

I do think No 2 The Big Steel $2.60 is going to be hard to beat but think he is a little unders at the moment. Will led or sit right on the lead and take a lot to beat. No 10 Apres $6.50 is the horse I am looking at for value. I have watched all 4 of his runs this preparation and he is a big threat for me. Been racing well and hitting the line hard and very handy at the weights here. No 7 Token Of Honour $5.50 is light and will have to push up and lead and won’t give in easily. No 6 Port Vell $8 around this distance respect.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment