Friday 20 January 2012

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Saturday 21st January 2012 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 1200mtrs 2yo Handicap – 12.50pm

The only thing I can offer is watch the markets very closely as there are a few nice looking horses that watching their trial runs were not overly stretched.

Race 2 – 1600mtrs 3 & 4yo Fillies & Mares Handicap – 01.30pm

No 8 Total Attraction $4.40
has impressed both wins to date. She looks a really nice horse and at this weight a big chance for me. No 11 Pilbara Sand $8 is another from the Moody camp and one o just give a chance to. She is handy at the weight and looks close to taking that next step. No 10 Bohemian Circus $7 this is a lot harder than last start win but it was done well and she looked nice stretching out and eased down near the line. No 7 Tellora $3.60 the current favourite and on last start win have to respect for sure but still has to prove to me on the bigger stage.

Race 3 – 1400mtrs Fillies & Mares 0 – 82 Handicap – 02.10pm

No 12 Vonharp $9 I like her last couple of starts. She does get back so my worry is being boxed in but if she settles well and think an excellent chance at nice odds. No 10 Stardom $5 since she won returning from the spell her last two starts have been a little unlucky and you have to just give her a chance card. I don’t think we have seen this Kiwi’s best. No 1 Charlottes Mint $15 a big weight but sure to give it a shake late. No 3 Golden Penny $3.80 I really question if she can run the 7 furlongs out but is racing well this preparation.

Race 4 – 2000mtrs Open Handicap – 02.50pm

This is a weak Saturday race. No 6 Hanks $4 watching his last run I give him a good chance. Looked a lot better but there was still no support in markets. Not a lot of luck from the 600mtrs in and markets will be a good guide to where he is at. No 3 Persian Star $4 is a horse that needs runs under the belt. Has a couple of good runs under the belt here and should be a much improved horse. No 7 Royal Mail $4.20 is racing very well and cannot dismiss. No 9 Umatic $34 a multiples injector.

Race 5 – 1400mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 03.30pm

An outsider here No 4 Lethal Arrow $11 with the claim and this barrier should push up and lead or be right on the pace here. I think he races better on the speed. Looked alright returning from the spell and should have tightened up a little as well. No 11 Flyingconi $3.60 is a huge threat for sure on current form and will shorten I think. No 7 Volando $10 is a nice odds as she is a horse that improves a lot with a couple of runs under the belt and I expect her to give this a good shake. No 10 Smokin Joey $3 there is no doubt for me he is a talented horse with potential and his run back from the spell was good but he has to prove himself to me.

Race 6 – 1000mtrs 3yo & up Handicap Kensington Stakes (Listed Race) – 04.10pm

A very open sprint here. No 8 Weekend Special $6.50 has looked very good both runs back from the spell. He can lead or sit and finish off his race and one to be absolutely ripped and ready for sure. No 7 Obsidian Dragon $10 I thought this was overs as she comes in well at the weights and racing well and sure to take some chasing down in front. No 2 First Command $6 must keep safe as a more than handy horse. No 5 General Truce $8 and No 11 Decircles $5.50 cannot be left out of calculations and backed well on early markets.

Race 7 – 1700mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 04.50pm

You are never happy to lose your money and last start I did just that on No 5 Conquering Journey $5.50. I thought it was a terrible ride as watching the race replay so many times and seeing how bad he over-raced I thought Stackhouse should have let him go. I also do think now that the firmer tracks are no good and needs the sting out of the ground. My bookie was a little more generous loading up again on him here and I do hope for a much better showing. No 8 Chasse $4.40 is a big threat and plenty of early market money support and drops a heap of weight of 6kgs on last start. Was a decent run after missing the jump and sure to be coming home well. No 4 Yallingup $8.50 not a bad run last start if you watch after he bombed the start. Was a long way back and worked home alright late and should be much improved. No 1 The Wingman $11 a Trojan of a horse and keep safe in multiples.

Race 8 – 1800mtrs 3yo & 4yo 0 – 78 Handicap – 5.30pm

I am going for the interstate raider here. I haven’t backed No 6 Meshmaker $3.20 as I am hoping he drifts a little. I like what I have watched of him and his last start I think he has an excellent chance of a lovely run from this barrier and having an excellent crack at them down the straight. No 8 Infuse $4.80 has been well backed early and I am hoping for more money to keep coming. This stable as I have said before has let me down too many times he has looked good back from the spell. No 5 Meaisin $9 has been disappointing for breeding but really hasn’t been racing too badly. Both of Moody’s runners No 4 Bold Trojan $11 and No 2 Sidecar $7 for multiple players.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment