Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sandow Hillside Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia Wednesday 22nd September 2010

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form. I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners.

I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings.

I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives.

Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sandow Hillside Horse Racing Tips Wednesday 22nd September 2010

Race 1 – I am willing to risk the short favourite No 4 Tassa Avanti $1.90, when you watch the video of her win it is impressive at Geelong but I want to see her on the grass. No 2 Anguissola $4.80 after winning on debut rana decent race against Broadway Harmony, then returned from her spell with a solid run making ground late. No 3 Kya $4.20 and No 1 Umyeton $5 for multiples.

Race 2 – I am going for outsider and top weight No 1 Evidentia $18 I go way back to January and her run in the Talindert against Start Witness, she was making ground late, in the Blue Diamond had a shocker and on return as well. I am expecting a much better horse here. No 7 Placement $2.50 is racing well with no luck and will be right in this and hard to beat. No 4 Zubbaya $5.50 and No 5 Female Agent $14 for multiples.

Race 3 – No 2 Rundle $1.70 is short but I cannot see him being beaten. No 7 Work the Room $3.80 I am sure will give him a good race. For multiples No 3 Packing Success $14 and No 1 Jeuney’s End $16

Race 4 – These are donkeys, sorry but I am being nice. Of the runners No 1 Good Red and No 5 Solar Reef.

Race 5 – After the last race being full of donkeys, here we have some nice horses going around. No 13 Module $2.20 returns from a spell and is short but his last 3 runs were all smart. No 6 Dysphonia $6 has drawn barrier 15 but I still think will run a heck of a race. For the multiples No 11 Into the Sun $16, No 7 Mystery Quest $31 and No 9 Command Prince $21.

Race 6 – No 10 Eight Pieces $6 has 4 really good solid runs under his belt and last two with not much luck. No 12 King of Mountains $5.20 is going to be much fitter after a decent first up run. No 4 Grand Ransom $9.50 and No 1 Blaze Adrift $12 for the multiples.

Race 7 – No 1 Margham $7.50 with the claim has a chance for sure, is a smart horse and will give this a shake. No 5 Cat’s Pyjamas $5 hasn’t put her right foot forward this preparation. Go back to he first two race runs and wins and you know she has talent. No 4 Inablitz $4 won well first up and now has 4 runs for 3 wins. No 2 Cool Diva $8 and No 3 Testa Monte $26 for the multiples.

If you want to know what I am backing, leave a comment and your email. It won’t be published and I will send through my bets and also my best multiples for the day.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment