Saturday 11 September 2010

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia Saturday 11th September 2010

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form. I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners.

I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings.

I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives.

Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Saturday 11th September 2010

Last week at Flemington in race 1 Pinker Pinker got up at $8, Race 5 No Evidence Needed greeted the judge at a whopping $17.20, Race 7 I said to keep Shocking safe and won paying $18.70, and Race 8 Doubtful Jack my big bet of the day won at $4.50. I again to hope and point us in the right direction again this week. This week I will be short on my reasons for the tips as I am so busy. It is 1.40am here and 4.40am in Melbourne and I am in need of sleep as I have markets to watch early as I am expecting some betting moves in some of these races.

Race 1 – No 2 Servant $3 has drawn a little wide but also has a 3kg claim by the jockey. Ran a big race last start after dipping at the start and then posting wide and no cover, ran a big race only weakening late. The 1500mtrs on breeding will be perfect I believe. No 7 Pitt Street $5 terrible barrier and I don’t take much notice of the Geelong form but his first race run against Soul and Breitling was solid, and is very light here. Others No 5 LuckyImbarefoot $14 and No 1 Run For Levi $12

Race 2 – I am going for the second favourite No 7 Why Do You Ask $6 as he has ran good races against Robdon Flyer, Tinamou and his race against Crabs he has excuses finishing 5 lengths away. I think a big improver and very light. No 3 Crabs $2.25 is going to be hard to beat as in great form. And also No 5 Red Buttons $6.50 will be around the mark for sure.

Race 3 – I cannot go past favourite No 1 Dutchy’s Lass $2.90 as she is a class horse and loves Moonee Valley, I am giving No 3 Parisian Sunrise $9.50 a good chance of causing an upset though. She could have finished much closer to Dutchy’s Lass last start as got into a bumping duel at the start and then lost positions when running onto the back of a weakening horse, was also backed in a full point late, keeps Oliver on board and meets Dutchy 1.5kgs better here. Others No 2 Miss Gai Flyer $9.50 and No 4 Lone Rock $8.

Race 4 – The consistent mare No 9 Miss Octopussy $3.60 if you look at her form and see her races against Dubleanny she is a huge chance against this lot. A Lonhro so should handle the wet no worries. No 10 Off The Planet $6 ran a heck of a race against Cat’s Pyjamas last preparation and should handle the wet. I am giving long shot No 7 Testa Monte $41 a chance, totally forget last start. I am sure Smerdon has got her a lot fitter and she has ran decent races in the past. Also No 4 Favelon’s Dream $15.

Race 5 – No 8 True Persuasions $3.80, what can you say about her, ran excellent races last preparation and comes into this first up run very light. No 6 Woorim the Queensland horse at $7 should run a heck of a race looking at the form. No 3 Veewap $12 and No 15 Devil’s Force $8.50 for multiples.

Race 6 – No 1 Reward For Effort $3.20 has brought the money home for me his last two starts back from his long 469 day spell, this is an exciting horse and is going to take a lot to beat it. No 2 Catapulted $4.80 is also a good sprinter and the only query is the track as his dad Catbird never placed on a slow or heavy in 3 starts. The favourite No 3 Haylist $2.60 is hard not to like with 9 wins from 11 starts, but I am willing to risk at this weight and the tight Valley track. No 4 Arinos $15 and No 7 Rostova $11 for the multiples.

Race 7 – What a race, this is why I love racing. No 8 Typhoon Tracy $3 was beaten last start on a track that didn’t suit leaders and she ran a gutsy race. This straight is short and if she is leading on the bend it will be hard to run her down. No 2 Whobegotyou $3.20 was doing very nice work late last start and the extra metres will suit perfectly. No 5 Shout Out $2.80 the favourite ran a monster of a race last start after sitting wide and no cover and then getting into a bumping duel before finding the line well. For multiples No 4 Precedence $16.

Race 8 – No 5 Ghostmilk $3.60 has been a good horse to me and she could continue tomorrow. Is carrying 57kgs but if Peter Moody was worried he would have engaged an apprentice and not Nolen. This isn’t such an easy race but she is smart. No 1 Lady Lynette $7, distance, track and wet weather form all give her green lights. She worked home well late last start and must respect. No 10 Faint Perfume $5 will only get better with distance and have to keep safe. No 4 With Decorum $12 for the multiples.

Race 9 – I am having a bit of an omen bet here. No 6 Above Average $5.50 had two excellent runs since coming across from England. His dad High Chaparral ran 6 races for 6 wins and he has number 6, but also is a smart horse. No 14 Space Craft $3 was very impressive winning last start in Adelaide, watching the video after a bad start just blew the others away and still had some in the tank. No 4 Philda $5.50 likes the track, distance and wet track and sure to run a solid race. No 3 Jeuneyman $13 for multiples.

If you want to know what I am backing, leave a comment and your email. It won’t be published and I will send through my bets and also my best multiples for the day.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment