Thursday 26 May 2011

Sale Horse Racing Tips Thursday 26th May 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sale Horse Racing Tips

Sorry for the late tips, Blogger has again been down.

I am not a fan of wet tracks, unless I have good mail I don’t bet a lot on heavy tracks. Tomorrow at Sale there are some first starters I am looking forward to seeing. I have had some mail for a few tomorrow but will wait until track conditions in the morning as this will be important.

Race 1 – 1100mtrs 2yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.01pm

No 7 Stratumsphere
has drawn badly but I like the breeding. I also like No 1 Coach Stone but I think this horse will be better over more distance but is nicely bred. Keep an eye on the markets as they should go well first up No 9 Very Certain and No 11 Graceland (nom Mon).

Race 2 – 1200mtrs 3yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.31pm

No 3 Checks
made a nice debut, was held up a little on the turn before hitting the lead but weakened late, will be much better for that run, well bred. No 5 Flyingconi ran a good race at Ballarat on debut, hit the line hard striding out and just missed out, a nice action. No 10 Luckycent returned from the spell with an unlucky run, was wide all the way and also bumped in the straight late, went to Mornington and was well supported at every call and flew home to just miss out. No 2 Bongiorno is better than his form suggests, breeding is better than that. The change of stables could be just the thing to turn things around.

Race 3 - 1700mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.06pm

These maiden races are hard, I like No 11 Secret Stealth even though drawn barrier 17, I have watched all 4 runs this preparation and has ran into trouble each race. I like Nikolic back on board here and this horse looks to have plenty in the tank. No 13 Heavenly Dreams is another horse that has caught my eye watching the video. She has really found the line well both starts and the extra distance looks to suit. No 3 Arms Deal has been sent out favourite last 4 starts being the bridesmaid three times, Nolen getting on board could be the difference. No 5 Cottonwood not a bad debut, has changed stables and gets blinkers here so respect as nicely bred.

Race 4 – 1400mtrs Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.41pm

No 2 Kinbred (nom Sun)
has done things wrong both starts to date, I like Walker on board here and if gets away well will be hard to beat looking at the video. No 4 Phantom Brew has drawn 17, if he had drawn inside of 8, I would probably have him on top here. Watch the video of his debut here at this track it was an eye opener. No 1 It’s Legion (nom Sun) ran a decent trial on a slow track, chance for multiples. No 14 Dicko’s Dream from the Moody camp, gets stable jockey Nolen on board here and could be the big improver.

Race 5 – 1400mtrs 0 – 68 Handicap – 02.19pm

No 10 Moment To Saviour (nom Tues)
returned from his spell with a good win, goes well second up and if starts could be pretty short. No 13 Regimental Dance (nom Fri, Sun) is another that goes well fresh and if starts respect. No 7 Momuntai Momuntai this is easier than last few races and could be around the finish. No 3 Cip Cip Hooray needed that first up run, will be fitter here. No 11 Magic Tartan (nom Sun) drops way back in class but not sure if will handle the track.

Race 6 – 2200mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 02.54pm

No 8 Merryvale
drops well back in class here after a very good run last start at Caulfield. Stays down in the weights and big chance here. No 11 Cartago at this weight is sure to run a forward race. No 4 Desert Control (nom Sun, Mon) two wins in a row after the freshen up and a chance again on current form. No 10 Umatain a good front running start last race, chance for multiples.

Race 7 – 1100mtrs 0 – 68 handicap – 03.30pm

I really don’t like this race, a lot of glue pots getting about here. I watched a lot of videos and the best I can recommend is No 10 Westella Magic is a lightly raced 4yo mare, watched her last three runs before the spell and she looks the best to me by a bit. No 11 Baltic Spirit has again been unlucky with a wide barrier, ran a good race last start after settling last. No 9 Octavanus has drawn barrier 20, will come in with scratchings and will be doing best work late.

Race 8 - 1700mtrs 0 – 62 Handicap – 04.10pm

No 8 California Valley
a nice run first up, will be fitter and better suited over more distance. No 11 King Oliver (nom Sun) is first up but I am sure Kent will have him ready if he starts. No 14 Mesmerize Me (nom Mon) a chance on the heavy track. No 12 Lopov if backs up from a week ago keep safe for multiples.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment