Friday 29 July 2011

Caulfield Horse Racing Tips Saturday 30th July 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Caulfield Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 1000mtrs 2yo Handicap – 12.10pm

There are no real stand outs for me here. There are a few with chances and markets will be a good guide. No 2 Hot Spin $4.20 a good win last start with the blinkers on, this is much the same sort of race so a chance again on form. No 5 Unique Quality $4.60 finished runner up last start to Hot Spin and will be much better for that hit out, led well at a good click and held the rest of the field and is 1.5kgs better here. No 4 Kid Kobe $5.50 definitely give a chance, there was no real support last start and drifted in markets, maybe a little underdone and also the track but I like his Street Stakes run last preparation. No 1 Artic Command $6.50 is the class horse when you look in terms of races run, has won his trial coming into this and if right a big chance.

Race 2 – 1000mtrs 2yo Fillies Handicap – 12.45pm

Another open race and I am more than willing to give No 1 Jackpot Queen $6 a chance. Was backed well last start from $8 into $5 but jumped badly and then raced wide and also had to be straightened in the straight. First starter No 7 Forever The Chill $9.50 is nicely bred and a handy stable so watch markets closely. No 5 Light Touch $5 has been freshened and can sprint well.

Race 3 – 1800mtrs Handicap – 01.20pm

Another race I am not overly keen on. No 6 Dance With Her $4.20 hardly runs a bad race and respect. No 10 Good Value $2.90 (nom Wed) with Boss on board a chance to run this distance out but I think a little short. No 2 The Tiger $6.50 is a front runner and if jumps well will push across and lead and could take some running down, if goes back won’t run a place.

Race 4 – 1400mtrs 3yo Handicap – 01.55pm

No 4 Josimar $9
was supported at odds last start and saluted, this is an open race and a chance again on that form. Here is a big outsider No 13 Marotoalda $51 steps up to the big time from a very lowly maiden win at Seymour but drops a heap of weight and a good win. No 1 Cellarmaster $5.50 is the class horse of the race for me and sure to give this a shake. No 10 Massoni $11 has been put away since last start win, I liked this win in a much easier race as was wide all the way and when balanced and straightened found the line well.

Race 5 – 2412mtrs 3yo Handicap – 02.31pm

I agree with the markets here and think that No 2 Lopov $4.40 and No 1 Snitza $3.30 and am leaning to Lopov because Boss is on board and sure to give him every chance here. For multiples I am going for value with No 16 Wolf Call $71 as if you watch the race last start did not have a lot of luck and also No 10 Brungle Cry $17 in a good stable and not a bad run last start.

Race 6 – 1200mtrs Group 3 WFA Bletchingly Stakes – 03.07pm

No 8 Mid Summer Music $2.60
I have already backed and there has been plenty there for her. Watch last start and she has excuses and I have heard she looks an absolute treat. Get on board. No 9 Rue Maple $10 was a little wide last start but did find the line very well. No 4 Uxorious $8.50 forget last start as is much better than that. No 3 Secret Flyer $6 will run another decent race here and chance for multiples.

Race 7 – 1400mtrs 3yo Fillies Handicap – 03.43pm

No 5 Sorell Miss $7
this Tassie horse does look like it has some talent, both Victorian runs has played up and done things wrong, last start worked home well catching my eye and the engagement of Williams on top if a very good choice for me. No 1 Biancon Rose $3.10 is the form horse with 3 wins in a row. Nice win last start after away slowly but I think this will be a harder test. No 11 Bondarenko $17 watch last start and not so bad as did a bit wrong but came home well. No 3 Minnie Mah $6.50 (nom Wed) don’t discount but the barrier a worry.

Race 8 – 1400mtrs Handicap – 04.20pm

No 2 Mr Make Believe $2.80 is building a picket fence with 4 wins in a row and this is not any harder. I backed on Wednesday night and I have from a very good source the horse is looking tip top. He will lead and I cannot see anything really taking him on here. No 14 Time Matters $8, No 13 Overtake $17 and No 11 Veewap $6 and No 1 Philda $5 for multiples.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment