Saturday 2 July 2011

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Wrap Up Saturday 2nd July 2011 Victoria Australia

Moonee Valley Wrap up 2nd July 2011

Well another good day for me and not so for my bookie.

Race 1 – When You Think So drifted and had no support the warning bells sounded, Lopov was supported and as I wrote was unlucky last start. I took the trifecta 2,3 / 2,3 / 1,5 for a cost of $4. It paid well at $20. You Think So lost the race, did plenty wrong and will get better with more racing.

My next bet was race 5 on Rue Maple I had $5k on her at $3.20 and just let the winner skip away too far near the bend. The big run was The Long Road, will follow this horse up.

Race 6 I wrote Mr Make Believe was my biggest bet of the day. I backed at $2.90 for $15k and what a strong win, looked very good.

Race 8 my mate called me from the track at the mounting yard and said that my top choice Beyond Pardon looked excellent, said he looked primed and he isn’t often wrong. I backed at $4 for $5k and the money came and came being backed right to jump time. A strong win.

No comments:

Post a Comment