Friday 3 June 2011

Sandown Lakeside Horse Racing Tips Saturday 4th June 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sandown Lakeside Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

We are racing at Sandown Lakeside on a slow track with rain predicted. Keep an eye on any bias throughout the day. Remember I watch every race ran in Victoria each day. I watch races of any horse that form catches my attention. I have friends who work at the tracks and mates at the races on race day. Only bet what you can afford. Don’t be a mug punter.

Race 1 - 1200mtrs 2yo Fillies Handicap – 11.50am

This is a race of two horses for sure. No 2 Le Societe $2 is the firm favourite and I only got .40c better on opening markets and has firmed since then. I had 5k on her as her debut did look very good and all I have heard is she has eaten up and trained on since then. No 1 Graskop $4 returns from her first spell and she was a green horse her first preparation, she looks a nice horse with lots of promise and will be good to see her back racing. For multiples No 4 Zippa The Rippa $7 (nom Wed) won well at debut at Morhpettville, I have watched the race and she does look a nice horse. The first starter No 10 Revidere $8.50 I love the breeding out of Redoute’s Choice and Zalinda, she was out of Zabeel and I think this horse will really shine from the 1400mtrs up mark.

Race 2 – 2100mtrs Handicap – 12.25pm

It is hard to go past No 4 Shylocks’s Daughter $3.10, she is racing very well and stepping back into open company against the boys drops in weight. She is racing very well and another good chance at a win here. No 2 Zoomin $6.50 hasn’t raced since late April, has been in work and will have to watch markets for support. No 5 Influential Miss $9 (nom Wed) she has held her own last two starts in open company and again sure to fight hard all the way. A good outsider for multiples for me is No 9 Tully Prince $31 (nom Wed) with Yendall on top a very good choice for me.

Race 3 – 3900mtrs Australian Steeple Handicap – 01.05pm

I am not much of a steeple man; I just hope Banana Strand stays on the course proper. No 1 Vindicating $6.50 for me. Robbie Laing gave him a hit out a few days ago at Cranbourne and this horse needs this. Will be sure to run a big race and don’t forget at Warrnambool the saddle shifted that tipped the rider out.

Race 4 – 34000mtrs Australian Hurdle Handicap – 01.45pm

Eric Musgrove has three runners and I really hope one of them wins this. The favourite No 4 Our Aristocrat $2.60 you cannot fault the form and being a Galileo is a big bonus for me. Two starts over the jumps for two wins and a big chance for a turkey here for sure.

Race 5 – 1200mtrs 3yo Fillies Handicap - 02.25pm

No 5 Roulettes $3.80
has been let up a little and Oliver jumps aboard since returning from abroad. With the track wet and the course chopped up a little will all play into her hands I think. I backed early at better odds in the early markets as she will shorten I believe on the current call as well. No 3 Aporia $4.80 returned from her spell with an average run indeed after her first two race start wins. Maybe she didn’t handle the heavy 8 track and she also looked a little underdone, keep safe if any money moves. No 2 Royal Bender $4.60 (nom Wed) has never carried 59kgs and will be a big test, so she might choose to race next week but if starts respect as a nice horse. Her last start forget, the 1400mtrs looked a little too far for her and back to the 1200mtrs much better. No 1 Beau Vallon $7 since coming across The Tasman has put in two good runs, chance for multiples.

Race 6 – 1200mtrs Handicap – 03.10pm

This is a hard race and I am looking at 7 horses for my quadrella leg. My man from Caulfield has told me that No 11 Testascana $8.50 is returning from his spell and has looked good the past week when he saw him, said he looked fit and I had a small go at $10 for 2.5k eachway. No 1 Philda $12 is another at juicy odds, last two start wins have been in easier company but is light and racing well. No 3 Elumino $6 returned from along 41 week spell, this was a very good run on the heavy 8 track as she did look a little underdone, sure to be stripped fitter here. No 14 Second Effort $4.60 two starts this preparation for two wins. I just think there are some speed horses inside of him that will keep him too wide.

Race 7 – 1600mtrs 3yo Handicap – 03.50pm

This is another tricky little race. No 5 Lonhreign $5 (nom Wed) to me just got too far back last start but found the line well. Little puts blinkers on for the first time here and Lonhro horses this can be a big difference. He is usually tardy at the start but could jump better here. No 8 Midnight Martini $6 looked much better second up, came from well back and won by a nice margin on the line, it was a very heavy track so if it is wet and the track chops up should be no problem here. No 6 Volando $5 you can forgive last start as did have things go wrong. Was squeezed at the start and then got held up in the straight and not clear until about 100mtrs out, not fully tested and any money keep safe. For multiples No 7 Java Jack $11.

Race 8 – 1600mtrs 4yo & up Mares Handicap – 04.26pm

No 2 Deliver The Dream $2.60 (nom Wed)
is a stand out in my quadrella. This field is weak and the weight is no worries, the step up in distance a bonus, everything looks good. My biggest bet of the day. No 7 Go My Girl $12 ran second to Deliver The Dream last start and another good chance here again to finish bridesmaid. No 1 Mont Fleuri $7.50 the weight is a worry but a good horse and will be around the finish. No 3 Rain Shadow $6 is a frustrating horse and the ‘improved’ performance last start win by the stable rep simply as being “mares go well at Flemington’ being a little bit of tripe. Maybe they “go well” at Sandown Lakeside as well.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment