Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips Wrap Up Wednesday 29th June 2011

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips

It wasn’t such a bad day today,

Race 2 - Aporia over-raced and never settled give a chance as stuck on gamely, follow White Universe over more distance.

Race 3 - I had taken the short odds on Johannapine of $2 and she made hard work of it, still learning and Invincible Jess unlucky, follow her.

Race 4 - I had said to watch markets especially on first starter No 7 Chivvy. There was no money but I had a
nice tip for her earlier in the week. I am a little angry as I only had $1,000 each way on her but the $17k and $4,000 was nice.

Race 5 – was feeling good after the nice little win from Chivvy I had a $2,500 each way go at my top choice Ourkohinoor. I backed her at $4.20 and when the money came I was going to get into her again but didn’t (foolish I am) but still a nice pick up $15k on the race.

Race 6 – I thought Summarise would start this Saturday but ran here and won, I didn’t get on board I had an each way go at Third Day and dropped $2k. Merryvale the horse to follow.

Race 7 - Louisville Dancer never looked comfortable in the going, just didn’t seem to handle the conditions but did fight hard. Watch for better track next start.

Race 8 – Orientaped did me proud and returned $4.20 the place. Would have loved the win but Buddy Amazing was primed here.

Invested $25k today and returned just over $52k so a profit of $27k for the day. Bring on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment