Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips Wednesday 29th June 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips

I am sorry I don’t have a lot of time so below is the horses in order of preference for tomorrow. It has been a quiet week on the punting front. I had three bets Saturday $1,000 each way on Delegance at $11 and $3.10 the place. Race 5 I dropped $10,000 on Shadowfax, very disappointing but there were some small excuses. Then my other hot tip of the day got home, Elusive Touch at $3.60 and $1.90 for $7,500 each way. Only walked away just over $5k up on the day, better up than down. Had three small bets today at Mornington, race 3 No 5 Noble Game $3.20 and race 9 Isthistheone $2.40 and in race 7 Chatrang let me down.


Race 1 – 3300mtrs Open Hurdle – 12.00pm

A hurdle race and I have no interest what so ever.

Race 2 – 1400mtrs 3yo 0 – 78 Handicap – 12.35pm

No 4 Aporia, No 5 Languid
, No 6 White Universe (think will start Friday at Geelong) and No 2 Mannopoly.

Race 3 – 1000mtrs 3yo Fillies 0 – 72 Handicap – 01.10pm

No 5 Johannapine $1.80
after very classy debut win, No 3 Koonoomoo $5.50, No 7 Invincible Jess $9.50 and No 2 Parisian Sunrise $13.

Race 4 – 1000mtrs 2yo Fillies Handicap – 01.45pm

The unraced lot watch markets especially No 7 Chivvy. My standout here is No 3 Soul Mama if she starts, No 2 Joyeux, No 1 Eramor and No 4 Manor Lady.

Race 5 – 1000mtrs Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 02.20pm

A very open race here with nice odds on offer. No 4 Ourkohinoor $5.50, No 1 Alittlevolcanic $7.50, No 5 Willysfilly $4 and No 2 Humma Mumma $7.

Race 6 – 2400mtrs 0 – 78 Handicap – 02.55pm

Another hard race here, stablemates No 9 Third Day has excuses last start watch the race, No 8 Merryvale, No 1 Irel and No 3 Summarise if doesn’t start this Saturday. Watch markets on No 14 The Pentagon as he has had three hurdle trials since his first up run and will be fit.

Race 7 – 1400mtrs 4yo & up Mares 0 – 78 Handicap – 03.20pm

No 6 Louisville Dancer $4.80
is light and a little unlucky last start. No 2 Cool Diva $4.80, No 3 Jewel Thief $10 and No 1 Dashalot $11.

Race 8 – 1800mtrs 0 – 82 Handicap – 04.10pm

A hard race to finish. No 2 Orientaped $9, No 3 Graphic $4.60, No 1 Conquering Journey $4.20 and No 7 Buddy Amazing $9.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment