Saturday 4 June 2011

Ballarat Horse Racing Tips Sunday 5th June 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Ballarat Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Not a bad day at Sandown yesterday, it started off very well with a nice win in the first, then the 3rd in The Australian Steeple and the 4th in the Australian Hurdle, the 7th Midnight Martini saluted and the last I am very pissed at Benbow’s ride, he lost the race on Deliver The Dream. I had backed my second choice Go My Girl at $12, I had $1k on it and still lost $3,000 on that race overall. The quadrella hurt as I had Deliver The Dream as a standout in the last leg. If I had included Go My Girl it would only have cost $108 per unit. I had the quadrella 20 times at $54 a unit so it hurt a little missing out. Still I ended up well on the day. 13k extra in the pocket but could have been a lot more but that is racing.

Race 1 – 1500mtrs 3yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 12.25pm

This is not a strong race and I like the change of stables for No 9 Gittana I think she will be a much better schooled horse back from her first spell, her debut run at Echuca she looked good, nice action so watch markets. No 1 Cash Burner has only raced once this preparation but has been in work a long time, should run this distance out. No 5 Notiestwo gets blinkers here and should help him a lot as he wobbles a bit in the races I have watched.

Race 2 – 1400mtrs Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.00pm

No 2 Add The Cash
has a good chance here to break the duck, not a strong race and Newitt on board again a good choice. No 4 Delago Dusk leaves his home track of Geelong where he is going well on the synthetic, racing well. No 3 Bootlegger is an ex kiwi across for his first start here so watch markets.

Race 3 – 1000mtrs 3yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.35pm

Another weak race and No 1 African Heat returns from his first spell, will be better schooled and a handy stable. No 5 Signal Fire having his first start has won a trial, on breeding could go alright as he dad was handy over the sprints as a 2yo but will be better over way more distance when he matures. No 7 Thou Shall Conquer has run into some smart horses in his short career to date, this is a lot easier.

Race 4 – 1000mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Maiden Plate (set weights) – 02.10pm

Another weak race, No 8 Pure Fantasy should go well on the Ballarat track, Yendall climbs back on a good addition here. No 10 Sugar Lips has a chance on lucky 13th start to collect a win. No 4 Loss of the Manor will get an easy lead here I think and could just set the pace and run away with it.

Race 5 – 1000mtrs Fillies & Mares Class 1 Handicap - 02.45pm
A hard race. No 1 Louisville Dancer won well on the synthetic first up, looked nice and hit the line well. No 4 Who’s Listening will more than likely lead and will take some chasing down. No 3 Procida has a trial under the belt and should be ready to go here. No 2 My Bellydancer returned with a good win from the spell and this not much harder.

Race 6 – 1200mtrs 0 – 68 Handicap – 03.20pm

No 7 Spartini
returned from the spell with a good win here at Ballarat. This is harder being open company but was an impressive win coming from barrier 14, sitting wide all the way. Will need to jump well from barrier 2. No 7 King Kalakaua is better than last few starts, has not jumped well both runs this preparation but need to respect this horse. No 5 Testy Girl returns from her spell and she is an honest horse and will be around the finish. No 10 Tornado Jack a good win first up from the spell.

Race 7 – 1400mtrs 0 – 62 Handicap – 03.55pm

In order of preference No 4 Cheville, No 10 Key Rossa, No 6 Fu Jak and No 3 Mr. Rocky first starter from NZ in good stable.

Race 8 – 1400mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 04.30pm

No 7 Lethal Arrow, No 4 Ransom Willy, No 12 Miss Whytwokay and No 8 Zanzidar
.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment