Friday 17 June 2011

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Tips Saturday 18th June 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

It’s a slow 6 with a good chance of showers before tomorrow and during the day. Have to find the wet front runners and hope to boot a few home.

Race 1 – 1200mtrs 2yo Handicap – 12.20pm

I have already backed No 2 Upbeat $3.40 and at much better odds than this. My bookie asked me what I had heard when I first asked a price for him. What I have heard since his very good win is that he looks great and has really come on since that win. The win on a very heavy track was impressive as he was green his first up run and needed that run. Oliver should get him in a great position from this barrier. No 1 Secret Hills $5 does look the threat. He won his trial coming into this preparation and then a strong win at Bendigo but did tire a little and lay out, should be fitter and run this out. No 10 Babel $7 a good win on the synthetic at Geelong, will be much better for that run and should go alright in the wet. No 9 Marshall Street $10 (nom Thur) I have watched his only run a few times and he really made this race hard on himself. Could have won this race if was in a better position in the straight.

Race 2 – 1200mtrs 3yo Fillies Handicap – 12.55pm

This isn’t an overly strong race and I think a value runner has a chance here. No 10 Procida $14 (nom Wed, Thur) I have watched her last 4 runs including his trial run, she doesn’t look that bad and last start there was a lot of bad things in that race but still a good result. I think Froggy will push forward with her and she should be outside the leader and could give them something to chase down. No 2 Royal Bender $4.20 is an honest horse and racing well. No 3 Aporia $6 won her first two race runs, then spelled and since returning hasn’t put her best foot forward. She has not been supported in the markets these two runs but keep a close eye on her as she could be right here. No 1 Enzed Girl $7.50 back to fillies grade will be a chance for multiples.

Race 3 – 1500mtrs 3yo Handicap – 01.30pm

No 7 Tactless $4.60
last start I did say he looked good his previous run returning from NSW, he drifted early to $9 and then the late money came and backed into $7.50. No 4 Volando $4.60 with the 3kg claim will have a chance to turn the tables on Tactless. Is racing very well and sure to be in this a long way. No 1 Population $3.60 is the class runner and the 2kg claim a big help and will give this a shake for sure. No 5 Barangaroo $7.50 for the multiples and last two runs have been good.

Race 4 – 2040mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 02.05pm

No 1 Shylock’s Daughter $4
returns against her own sex here and will be a big threat. The 2kg claim is a big bonus and I was told by a clocker mate she looks really good. No 6 Third Day $4.60 (nom Wed) is racing well and again should be around the mark. Last start had to be straightened and cost her the race. No 4 Dance With Her $4.20 two wins in a row and but I think will find the other two a little too good here. No 3 Go My Girl $2.90 stepping out to 2000mtrs is good and sure to be running home hard.

Race 5 – 2040mtrs Handicap – 02.45pm

I think this will be a race of two as the markets suggest. No 2 Zoomin $4.20 and No 5 Royal Commands $4.20 went head to head last start. I think Zoomin will turn the tide this time as he was doing his best a little late and the 3kg claim a nice help. For multiples throw in the two Smerdon runners. No 1 Black and Bent $9 built a picket fence last preparation and returns after a 350 day spell, he has had 4 trial runs and will be ready. Stable mate Tadgh $61 could add some good value, also 4 trials under the belt.

Race 6 – 1200mtrs 4yo & up Mares Handicap – 03.20pm

As the market suggests No 4 Mid Summer Music $3.40 is the stand out here. It is $7 up for the rest of the field here. I have backed her and the word has been good this week. Watch her first up run from the spell and she looked really good. She will have to push forward as drawn wide but does have pace and I hope she gets home as she is my banker for the day. No 2 Big Spirit $7 will probably lead here and I think Mid Summer Music will be sitting on her back, she will take running down. No 6 Rue Maple $8 just found Mid Summer Music too good last start but a chance for multiples. No 8 Venus World $12 returned from her long spell with a good trial win before being very unlucky last start. Watch the race and you will see what I mean.

Race 7 – 1600mtrs Handicap – 03.55pm

No 3 Philda $3.60
will be firing here, goes well at the track and will be better suited here sitting off the pace a few back, I like when he comes from a few lengths off the leaders and this should happen here. No 4 Mont Fleuri $3 no doubt a threat but she gets too far back for me, carrying 51kgs she will be flying home for sure but will she have clear running. No 1 Light Vision $12 has three trials under the belt, first up form isn’t great but with these trials could be moire forward than usual. No 5 Makeadreamcometrue $13 for the multiples.

Race 8 – 1200mtrs Handicap – 04.30pm

No 7 Second Effort $2.50
I am sure Nikolic has a sure thing under him here. He is racing very well and this race is not any harder. Does meet a few worse at the weights but they way she won last start she had plenty in reserve. No 5 Elumino $5 meets her 4kgs better off in the weights, this is a lot but she was safely held but respect. No 4 Beltrois $5 this is a bit easier than her first two runs this preparation, last start not a bad run. No 1 Rockpecker $9 for the multipes.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment