Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sandown Lakeside Horse Racing Tips Wednesday 23rd February 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form. I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners.

I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings.

I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives.

Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sandown Lakeside Wednesday 23rd February 2011

Race 1 – 3100mtrs 0 – 82 Handicap – 01.35pm

It is good to get this race out of the way early. I don’t like this race. No 1 Mr. Riggs $5.50 even with the 59kgs is the best for me, he gets better with racing and the trainer has kept Boss on board and not an apprentice so confident can carry the weight. No 5 Dave the Dude $3.20 has been around the mark of late, the 3kg claim makes him very light. No 4 Family Bliss $8 is decent around this distance. No 3 Star of Jeune $3 is racing well and last start could have been closer but couldn’t get a clear run.

Race 2 – 1200mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 02.10pm

No 6 Heyington Honey $11 will be better on top of the track, last start didn’t go so well on the slow, like her runs I have watched and a chance for sure. No 5 Rocking Force $5 is a very consistent horse, hardly runs a bad race and will be in this right to the post. No 8 Snow Cover $7 I like what I have watched of him and he did find the line well last start for a good win. No 7 Panic Button $8 was unlucky last start and should have one, should have trained on and watch markets. Any scratchings No 9 Adulterer $3.60.

Race 3 – 1400mtrs 0 – 82 Handicap – 02.45pm

No 8 Testa My Patience $2.30
is short but on his last start win he deserves to be short. I backed at $2.80 and don’t think he will blow out but firm if anything. I have heard he has trained on well and looks very good. No 10 Wearethestorm $8 ran in the same race as Testa My Patience, was caught wide, was widest into the straight and fought hard to the line. No 9 Chive Bloom $6 gets blinkers for the first time here, could make a big difference and watch markets closely. Ran 2nd last start to Testa My Patience and had every chance. No 2 The Big Steel $5 is first up but ran a nice trial o February 7th.

Race 4 – 2100mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 78 Handicap – 03.20pm

This is a very open race for me. No 6 My Dream Catcher $5 I like a lot is the current favourite but I think a little unders at the moment and will wait for the markets to open tomorrow before having a go at her. I have watched her last three runs a few times and she looks nice, she really started to stride out late last start finding the line and the extra metres looks ideal for her. No 10 Assertion $5.50 is the 2nd favourite and the next standout for me, she is a very lightly raced Zabeel mare and just forget last start as before this you watch her races and she is much better than that run. No 2 Little Slapper $9 will be much better over this distance, she has had a nice break since her last run and sure to trained on and be fully fit. For the multiples include No 3 Skybee $17, No 4 Danahere $6.50 and No 5 Equal Rights $9. I suggest the quinella 6R / 2,10 and trifecta 6,10 / 2,6,10 / 2,3,4,6,9,10

Race 5 – 1600mtrs 3yo 0 – 72 Handicap – 03.58pm

No 14 Trista Rossa $5
came back from her spell and has two wins in a row, both runs has really found the line full of running. She needs to find a yard or two of speed but is very light and sure to be hammerinh ome. No 10 Right of Refusal $9 was doing all his good work too late last start, found line well weaving through the field, Walker needs to have him a little more handy as too far back last start. No 11 Second Draw went close to winning last start at Rosehill, should run this right out on breeding. No 1 Cosmic Causeway $5 has again been unlucky drawing wide, was a good win last start but is creeping up a little in the weights.

Race 6 – 1400mtrs 3yo Fillies 0 – 68 Handicap – 04.39pm

This is a very open race, very hard with a half the field having a genuine chance of winning. No 8 Go Katrina $15 won well last start and I am keeping a keen eye on he as Symons stays on board her. He could have ridden No 11 She’s Gifted $11 which I also think is an excellent chance and Walker picks up this ride. No 5 Indigo Dancer $5, No 6 Daughter O’Fortune $14, No 3 Iridescente $2.80 and No 13 Queen’s Fashion $21 all have a chance. A hard and open race for me.

Race 7 – 1400mtrs 4yo & up Mares 0 – 82 Handicap – 05.20pm

This is another open race and some nice odds on offer. No 8 Platinum Passion $5.50 is returning from her spell, if she is right she will be right in the finish here. No 12 Music in the Park $11 returned with a solid first up run, drops 4kgs on that run and has a very good 2nd up record. No 9 Select $17 has had plenty of time since her first up run, she will appreciate the extra metres and another at good odds. No 1 Casual Friday $5.50 is carrying 59kgs but she can do this and must respect. No 3 Bronislava $15 first up run is better than it looks on paper, led a long way before being over-run. Goes well 2nd up.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment