Saturday 5 March 2011

Australian Guineas Day Flemington Wrap Up, 2011

Australian Guineas Day Flemington Wrap Up

Well it turned out to be a very good day for me. I had 5 winners on top. The first odds are the Vic Tab odds and the odds I backed from my bookmaker.

Race 1 – Golden Archer $3.40 (Early markets $4.40)

Race 3 – Dubleanny $1.70 (Early markets $2.50)

Race 5 – Aloha $2 (Early markets $2.40)

Race 7 – Master Harry $2.70 (Early market $3.90)

Race 8 – Launay $2.20 (Early markets $2.60)

My other 3 top picks.

Race 2 – Anudjawan ran 3rd but no dividend

Race 4 – Streaky Fella 6th

Race 6 – Bullbars ran 2nd paying $2.80 a place.

My quadrella went out the door with Shamrocker winning the Australian Guineas paying $37. My quadrella was 3 / 2,5,7,11, / 2,4 / 7 and this only cost $8 a unit for 30 times.

In all a very good day for me. Will now be watching the videos of all the races from today at Flemington, Geelong and Healesville.

Will be watching the Mighty Magpies or Collingwood taking on West Coast Eagles later today. I have backed the Magpies at 40+ points for $3 a win for $1,500 for a bit of fun after having a good day I will ride my luck.

Will know in a few hours time, won’t we.

Hope you found a winner or two as well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment