Friday 4 November 2011

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Saturday 5th November 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 1000mtrs 2yo Maribyrnong Plate (Group 3 Open SW) – 11.30am

The young 2 year olds come out to play and markets are going to be a very good guide here. Many of these I like the breeding and are hard to split and this will be a hard betting race to start the day. No 4 Magnusificent $5 I think will appreciate the better track and did work home well when clear late last start.

Race 2 – 1600mtrs 4yo & up 0 – 95 Handicap – 12.10pm

This is going to be a hotly contested race for sure and not easy for punters. No 2 Erewhon $5 is a nice horse and comes into this with runs under the belt and is back to a distance that suits and further. Last start was warming up too late and my only worry is the weight. No 8 Eraset $4.80 hasn’t put a foot wrong this preparation and is a big threat. No 9 Shenzhou Steeds $5.50 with an excellent run in the Seymour Cup. Since coming across from NZ has raced well and the trainer has put the stallion chain on here for the first time. Another big threat. No 3 He’s Remarkable $4 I don’t think he will get a start in the Emirates Stakes so will start here and a big threat even with this weight. No 8 Happy Trails $8 has to be respected as well.

Race 3 – 2000mtrs 4yo & up Handicap – 12.50pm

If you can back the winner here you will be happy as it is $7.50 the field at the moment. It is an open race and see if we can find the winner. No 1 Domesky $11 hasn’t been in best of form but he is a classy horse and he gets better with racing. I have backed at better odds than this relying on his class and that he will be fit. No 9 Model Tonight $13 I am not sure if will get a start in the Matriarch Stakes, if starts here a threat at good odds. Is racing well of late and wouldn’t take much of a lift to surprise here. No 3 Count Encosta $7.50 is currently equal favourite and he will be better as the distance grows and sure to be a threat as smart. No 12 Cabasso $26 this NZ horse has been racing in easier company but what I have watched she is a nice lightweight chance.

Race 4 – 1400mtrs 3yo Handicap Hilton Hotel Stakes (Listed) – 01.30pm

I am looking forward to this race as some nice horses here. No 3 Mental $5.50 has come back from the spell on fire in Sydney. This is harder in open company but cannot fault his form and if he handles the wrong way of going a big threat. No 2 Mahisara $5.50 has been going around in much tougher races, returned with a good run from the spell and Beadman has a big chance to notch another win here. Multiple players include No 7 Rheinfels $18, No 13 Instinction $18 and No 5 Toned $6.

Race 5 – 1200mtrs Patinack Farm Classic (Group 1 WFA) – 02.15pm

How far will No 3 Black Caviar $1.05 win by and will Peter Moody get the first 4 places is the only question. I can hardly see Black Caviar being over stretched here. For second No 5 Mid Summer Music $26, for third No 6 Curtana $41 and forth No 1 Scenic Blast $41 who still had cobwebs in the closet last start.

Race 6 – 1600mtrs Quality Handicap Emirates Stakes (Group 1) – 03.00pm

I wrote I had a bucket of money on No 1 Jimmy Choux $4.50 in the Cox Plate and my heart sank when he broke through the barrier. He ran a huge race and if the winner didn’t get that dream run it was his, so unlucky. I reinvested my place money and another 30k here in him, he is a very good horse and all I have heard has made me want to hit him again. No 11 King’s Rose $7 didn’t have a great Cox Plate run but also wasn’t a good ride either by the jockey. She is smart and at this weight for sure a threat. No 10 Testa My Patience $9 I love this horse as you will know but he is going to be outclassed here I believe but at this weight is sure to make it one hell of a race. No 8 Secret Admirer $6 will get back but be charging home late.

Race 7 – 2000mtrs 4yo & up Mares Matriarch Stakes (Group 2 Open SW) – 03.45pm

The old girls are out to play. No 9 Platinum Passion $6 will run up on the pace and will give this a huge shake if you ask me, sure to be fit and fresh after a few weeks break and she has my early money. No 10 Teardrop Rock $11 comes across from Sydney and what I have seen of her she looks okay. She will have to be at her absolute best but I give her a shot. No 5 Skyerush $3.40 deserves to be a short favourite as is racing very well. Her Belle of the Turf win was impressive and last start she had no luck but finished the race off well, a threat for sure. No 8 Dance With Her $26 I hope they put her out to the paddock after this, she has been racing since February with some good breaks here and there but she deserves a good break. Don’t discount her for multiples. No 1 Avienus $8 just on class need to respect and is racing well.

Race 8 – 2600mtrs Quality Handicap Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Group 3) – 04.30pm
It was a disgrace No 1 Bauer $2 didn’t get a cup start especially with the late scratching and all and he was a genuine chance for sure. When he missed a start in the cup I backed him as soon as markets opened here, His Geelong Cup run was huge and the old fella will go out here with a win I have no doubt as do other punters who have backed him in since I backed him. No 6 Macedonian $5.50 on his Lexus run you have to respect. No 10 Anudjawan $9.50 has hardly been putting a foot wrong and his Lexus run also very good. No 5 Paddy O’Reilly $21 and No 9 Ironstein $12 for multiple players.

Race 9 – 1400mtrs 4yo & up Handicap – 05.10pm

I have run out of time in order of preference No 3 Amaethon $4, No 8 Stirling Grove $3.70, No 10 Veewap $17 and No 7 Rockpecker $21.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment