Thursday 24 November 2011

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Tips Friday 25th November 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Moonee Valley Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 1000mtrs 2yo Fillies (set weights NMW) – 06.45pm

I am going with No 3 Drink Card is unseen but I like the breeding and should be a decent sprinter. No 2 Belisama and No 1 Anjea I cannot split and expect both to have speed but do think they will be better over more distance.

Race 2 – 1514mtrs 3yo Fillies 0 – 68 Handicap – 07.15pm

No 2 Gig $2.50
steps out in distance and this looks like it will suit going on last start. I have already backed her at odds a little better and think she will shorten on the current quote as well. Was away poorly but worked hard and really found the line well. This horse will improve with racing for sure. No 1 Blue Ribbon $3.20 will find this much harder than last her last two start wins. But she is racing well but think she will find Gig too good. For multiples I cannot separate No 3 French Tang $5.50 and No 4 Trail $5.

Race 3 – 2040mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 07.45pm

This is a very average maiden for a 30k pool. I am going with No 3 Johnny Goodgear first up here. I am sure Kent will have him forward and watching his runs last preparation he did show a bit of potential but also was a little unlucky. No 6 War Hawk has been racing well this preparation in SA and not without a show on that form. No 1 Faldo I do think will be stretched here but a good run last start working home well down the straight. No 8 Eclipse Rouge for multiple players.

Race 4 – 955mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Handicap – 08.15pm

This is a hard sprint here and nothing really jumps out at me. No 4 Guru Bay $6.50 all his form has been on the synthetic track but I like what I have seen and think his only run on the grass with the heavy track didn’t suit and will be better here. Give a chance. No 12 Louisville Dancer $4.60 a good first preparation and some promising runs and comes in here light with the 2kg claim and respect first up. No 11 Exceed and Excite $4.60 is another that had good form on the synthetic track and then went on for two good wins on the grass. Will lead and give them something to chase down. No 7 Lady Chopin $9 for multiples.

Race 5 – 1200mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 72 Handicap – 08.45pm

No 1 Anklets $3.50
you cannot go past her. She is still learning if you ask me and her first up run from the spell at an easy race and the time isn’t great but it is more the way she won. The 2kg claim will be a big help as well. No 6 Lady Pania $9 I think is a good outside bet. The claim is a big help but can carry bigger weights anyway and does have a good sprint fresh. For multiples and could add some good value No 5 Tolka Polka $21 and No 10 Halo Miss Maher $17.

Race 6 – 1200mtrs 0 – 78 Handicap – 09.15pm

No 13 Massoni $3.50
I am looking forward to his return from the spell. He showed a bit of talent last preparation and see how he is coming back. An outsider No 5 Mossadina $15 is a country trained horse but I wouldn’t dismiss fresh from the spell. No 8 Emboldened $7.50 a good run back after the trip down from Darwin and will only improve. No 4 Song For Guy $13, No 7 Adaptor $9 and No 9 Miss Elvee $6 are all threats for the multiple players.

Race 7 – 1600mtrs 0 – 68 Handicap – 09.45pm

No 12 Red Rose Bud $5
just won her maiden last start but looked alright in doing so and this isn’t a strong race. No 3 Classic Cameo $4.80 is racing very well and last start under the lights in Sydney ran a good race and have to respect. No 6 Be Tolerant $8 this is harder than last starts win but did find the line well and should be primed third run back. No 1 Princess Diablo $9 the claim will help and will be grinding to the line for sure. No 7 Cosmic Challenge $5 over-raced terribly last start and the jockey has been suspended for 6 weeks. I think it was pace setting for its stablemate that won but there was insufficient evidence for this. Keep safe as a good stable wanting to prove a point.

Race 8 – 2500mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 10.15pm

I am more than willing to risk the favourite that is way too short for me in my opinion but will find out if I am right later tonight. No 12 Blasting $13 an outsider for me last couple of runs have been good and this is a push but could sneak in at this weight. No 2 Dame Claire $5 is another that is racing well and on current form should give this a shake. No 3 Gatecrusher $9 first up run was a little disappointing but is sure to be better here and another with a chance at odds. No 7 Saddle The Stars $3 is short and I agree is racing well but I think will find this a hard task.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment