Friday 25 November 2011

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips Saturday 26th November 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 900mtrs 2yo Handicap (set weights) – 12.40pm

Definitely watch the markets here but on breeding for me No 5 Mrs Gray $3.30 and not far behind is current favourite No 4 Members Joy $2.15 that scratched from MV tonight. The others also have decent breeding and should have toe but I think this will be a bit short for them.

Race 2 – 1400mtrs 3yo 0 – 78 Handicap – 01.20pm

I do think the favourite will be hard to beat but is too short. I am going with No 5 Her Diamond Back $15 as I do her debut run on the heavy track. Breeding she should run this out. No 6 In The Pocket $15 has been his own worst enemy. He has been very green but I do like the look of him. The raging favourite No 1 Cash Bound $1.75 should be favourite for sure but is short. First up from the spell a good win and last start forget the run as was away poorly and then didn’t get clear running until 150mtrs out. This horse has finished just off some smart horses. No 2 Spatha $3.50 with the claim should be around the finish.

Race 3 – 1400mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 02.00pm

I backed No 5 She’s Gifted $4 scratched from MV to run here. I have already backed her and got much better odds than this and do think you will get a little better than this on raceday. A really good run back from the spell and she is sure to have trained on and comes into this very good at the weights. No 4 Always Discreet $4.60 is light with the claim and she will lead this and take a lot of running down. No 6 Tariana $3.70 has to convince me she can run this out as does No 3 Let’s Be Happy $7.50 but multiple chances.

Race 4 – 2400mtrs 0 – 95 Handicap – 02.40pm

If it gets wet as I think it will No 6 Sea Galleon $2.80 will again be hard to beat. No 7 You I Find $14 is a horse that needs runs under the belt and has that here and I think will be competitive at nice odds. No 9 Shezaten $5 is light and forgive last start as didn’t have a lot of luck in the running and better than that. No 8 Crafty Cruiser $7.50 has been racing very well this preparation and another that should be around the finish.

Race 5 – 1800mtrs 0 - 89 Handicap – 03.20pm

No 8 Full Peal $3.30
is a country horse in hot form coming to the city for his first start and has a big chance. I have backed already and the odds were better than this and my worry will be the track condition. No 5 Snitza $2.70 for sure is the threat. A good run back from the spell and can handle any track condition. No 2 Rentarossa $41 could be the value injector into multiples. I think he will be better for both his runs and also getting out in distance. No 3 Abitofado $6 with the 3kg claim another that is sure to give this a big go.

Race 6 – 1600mtrs Handicap – 04.00pm

This is going to be one hotly contested race. I just cannot go past No 10 Freereturn $4.40 as is racing so well and comes into this very well at the weights and a big chance for another win. No 13 Dash For Viz $5 will make this a race right to the line as I see it. Last time these two met he had no luck and ran a big race. No 11 Under The Hat $7.50 carries 51kgs with the claim and will be doing best work late and at this weight should be flying. No 8 Chinon $15 as a multiples injector.

Race 7 – 1000mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Handicap – 04.40pm

After going over the form and watching videos I clicked on one of my bookies sites and was surprised No 1 Miss Octopussy $2.25 was this short. She is the class horse and she is going to be very hard to beat but I think a few of the others will make this a hell of a race. No 14 Happy Joker $17 this is a big step up from her last two starts but is racing well and nice and light. No 12 Lady Pania $21 scratched from MV and fresh will run a cheeky race and is light. No 2 Big Spirit $8.50 has to be respected as well.

Race 8 – 1500mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 05.20pm

I am confident on going out on a winner here and have already backed No 8 Snow Cover $3.80 for my biggest outlay of the day. Returned with two god runs in the country and then at Flemington last start really impressed me making good ground after being shuffled back last. Foot is on the till. No 3 Port Vell $14 I think we will find him more forward than usual with the three trials under the belt and the last was a good hitout. No 7 Scaredymac $6 country form is good and the 3kg claim makes him light. No 4 Population $5.50 respect and will be better over more distance.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment