Sunday 18 December 2011

Bairnsdale Horse Racing Tips Monday 19th December 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Bairnsdale Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Racing is a funny sport. I got the quaddie at Ballarat and it was cheap too. 5,6 / 2,10 / 1,4 / 2,5,6,8,13 only $40 but took it 4 times. I was shocked when I first heard the approximates called. It paid $5,298.00 a very nice payout indeed. I am happy but also kicking myself I didn’t have it more times. At Flemington I spent $400 on the quaddie and missed Saturday but that is racing.

Saturday ended well when Elusive King got up on protest as he was my biggest bet of the day and turned a 10K loss into a 32K payout. I had tipped the exacta of 4 / 2 and was shocked only 18K went into the pool. I thought they were the standouts by far. Paid $7.70 and I took nearly half the pool. It has been a very good week.

Race 1 – 1200mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.00pm

No 4 Checks
well bred and been gelded returns from his first spell and sure to have matured a little. No 2 Cabernet King returns also and debut run was good before two poor runs. Another that should have benefitted from the spell. No 12 Octello having his first start and looked alright in his trial. No 18 Spurring Success scratched from Ballarat and if starts respect.

Race 2 – 1000mtrs 3yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.35pm

A lot of first starters here and I have no information from the tracks. Markets are going to be a very good guide here. I will be keeping an eye on No 9 Tigerburningbright, No 5 Exceedingly Unique and No 3 Daybreak who I do think will go well fresh but look forward to seeing him get out to the mile and even two miles.

Race 3 – 1000mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Maiden Plate (set weights) – 02.10pm

A weak girls race here. No 1 Brynne first up from the spell will give this a good shake. No 4 Queen Liberty a decent run back from the spell and should be better for it. First starters No 8 Smiley O’Reilley, No 11 Diamond Lady and No 13 Promise To Rock.

Race 4 – 1000mtrs 0 – 58 Handicap – 02.45pm

A very average race to say the least. No 9 Pan Tas need to just forgive and give a chance. Last start ducked in and hit the running rail and never got going. I watched his Swan Hill debut a few times and that was a good run. No 5 Prowler a good run back from the spell and was wide a lot of the way. No 1 Gaelic Hero not the worst.

Race 5 – 1000mtrs 0 - 72 Handicap – 03.25pm

A small field of 6 starters at the moment and I do believe one of these two horse will win for sure. No 1 Dark Valley weakened late returning from the spell and then at MV again sat on the speed but a little wide and weakened. Does have the big weight but should carry it. No 6 Allicanbe is light and will be the other leader, has plenty of speed but I hope Smith doesn’t use up too much gas. No 4 Arnoux for the trifecta players as was tightened badly first up and lost balance but found line well.

Race 6 – 1200mtrs Class 1 Handicap – 04.02pm

No 2 Tough Love
was disappointing on debut but much better second up winning. No 1 Right Idea I like this horse and first up from the spell not a lot of luck as couldn’t get clear running until too late. No 8 Twentysixbe for multiple players.

Race 7 – 2200mtrs 0 – 68 Handicap – 04.40pm

No 4 Noble Destiny has the runs under the belt here and last couple of runs have been good. Her Ballarat Cup run I thought she had absolutely no chance and was $201 but run a much better race than I expected. Disappointing last start as the short favourite but led at an honest click and weakened in the straight but fought hard. No 3 Island Home is racing well and a threat if starts. No 1 Gold Viper is also going alright with two wins in a row but will need to find a few lengths to be a threat for me here. No 6 Skybee could be backed up after a good effort Friday in the Moe Cup as the stable has done this before and respect if they do.

Race 8 – 1600mtrs 0 – 58 Handicap – 05.20pm

I am going with a little bit of youth here in No 8 Martinka most of her better runs are at Geelong but I think she will be better for her first up run and also stepping out in distance and this isn’t very strong. No 1 Beckett’s Dream can carry the weight and is racing well and need to respect for sure. No 2 Picquart is another that should run a solid race.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment