Thursday 22 December 2011

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips Saturday 24th December 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Sandown Hillside Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 900mtrs 2yo Fillies Handicap (Open set weights) – 12.45pm

I am so looking forward to seeing No 5 Ephemera $4 from the Moody camp. I backed here as soon as markets posted and have heard really good things about her. Her breeding is excellent and mum has foaled a few nice horses. No 8 Harpers $5 is a Snowden purchase for the Sheikh and she is well bred as well. Her trial win she looked nice and relaxed and should go well here. No 1 Alezan Thunder $3.20 from Kavanagh from a 7 week break and she is a nice mare. She was still a bit green and I am sure this is the first time she will have winkers on and this will be good for her. Snowden’s other starter No 4 Belisama $9 she looked alright in her trial and should run a solid race.

Race 2 – 1800mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 01.25pm

No 5 Spirit Song $3.50
has returned from the spell with two good wins and was well backed and a solid win last start at MV. Looks in tip top shape coming into this and nice at this weight. No 6 Grenada Road $3.50 we have not seen her best even though she has three wins from six starts. I hear she is looking great and been training very well. Last start she was backed well and a little disappointing but the ride didn’t help as caught on the fence and slowly shuffled back and then a wall of horses and held up but ground out well late. No 3 Mayneda Strategy $10 nom Mon) she has been around in a few harder races and is going alright. Last start she paired up wide on the speed all the way but ground well to the line. No 7 Resounding Miss $6.50 hasn’t fired since returning from her undefeated first preparation. She is a nice horse and respect.

Race 3 – 2400mtrs 3yo Fillies & Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 02.05pm

No 5 Dashalot $8.50
has had a month break and should get a prime run from this barrier. No 3 Charlottes Mint $6 last two starts have been good wins. She comes into this is good form and at the weights but her slow starts worry me and they will cost her. No 2 Seduced $5.50 I wish Kent could rectify her poor barrier pace as she flies home and should have won more races. Returns here and expect her to fly home. No 1 Desatin $6 was very unlucky last start in the Port Fairy Cup. Held up from the bend to 100mtrs out and motored late and a good thing beaten.

Race 4 – 1500mtrs Handicap – 02.45pm

I am looking forward to seeing this Sydney horse No 3 Scarf $3.20 as he is more than handy. He can race on the speed or settle back and does have a very good closing gear. No 8 Let’s Be Happy $6.50 (nom Tue) I believe she will lead being this light and set a genuine speed and try and just run them off their feet. No 10 King Cobweb $4.40 is going to have to push forward from this barrier and racing well and at this weight should be around the finish. No 4 Veewap $8 and No 5 Bocuse $8 are both multiples musts for me.

Race 5 – 1000mtrs 3 Fillies & Mares 0 – 72 Handicap – 03.25pm

No 9 Tatum $8
even though she has only just broken her maiden status she did do it well back from the spell. She looks like she benefitted from the spell and from this barrier is going to get a gun run. No 4 Song of The Bell $7 I think she is better suited around this trip. With the 3kg claim and hopefully she jumps alright a big chance. No 8 Soft Sand $3.20 (nom Mon) a very good debut win and she still was green. My only question is the wider barrier and where she gets to settle. I do think this will be run at a genuine pace and give her a great chance to run over the top of them. No 10 Amour Cache $13 another that should be working home well late and a multiples chance.

Race 6 – 1300mtrs 0 – 72 Handicap – 04.05pm

When I was doing the form all I could think was what an open race this is and the markets agree. No 4 Any Dream Will Do $5.50 I cannot go past him. He really impressed me last start the way he dug deep to win. He was under pressure early in the lead at a very good click and halfway down the straight looked gone but got that other gear to just nose across the line. From this barrier they will have to ride her more quietly as she doesn’t have the gate speed for me to get across. May need a little bit of luck but I expect her to hammer home. No 15 Zero To Sixty $15 (nom Thur) this is a big jump from the maiden win last start and maybe the barrier is against her unless they can run her on the speed. But she is light and she does seem to have a very good finishing gear and I think respect. No 10 Tigress Joy $5.50 last start was a very good win. Really impressed me as early on was in traffic and had to be eased a few times and his last 150mtrs was hot. No 9 Flyingconi $6.50 another that won well back from the spell and on that form keep safe.

Race 7 – 1400mtrs 3yo Handicap – 04.45pm

What a race this is. I am really looking forward to seeing some of these very handy 3year olds do their thing. Most of us are looking forward to seeing the rematch between No 1 Infinite Energy $4 and No 2 Stratigraphy $7.50 and there is a big weight turnaround but I have heard that IE has looked great this week, absolutely tiptop. I am confident he can carry the weight and salute again. But there are a few more very handy horses in this field. No 8 Astro Damus $8 was much improved after being very green on debut last start. Won well but still looked green and he is going to get better and better with racing for me. No 4 Roses In The Glen $7 I look forward to seeing her at this trip and I expect her to run the distance out.

Race 8 – 1800mtrs 0 – 78 Handicap – 05.25pm

My love and hate relationship that can go on with the Hickmott stable will continue tomorrow. I backed No 5 Sheahan $2.30 as soon as markets opened. I have rated him well in front here and expect an easy win but this is horse racing. I was surprised at the odds I got on opening and still think he is decent here at nearly even money. No 14 Power O’Raylee $6 has been backed well my bookie said with a few nice 4 figure bets already. She did win well last start and it wasn’t a perfect run and at this weight is very tempting but I am sticking to my rating but do think she should be right around the finish. For multiple players No 14 King Usain $13 (nom Tue) is another that is light and is racing well this preparation. No 12 Commanding Time $21 (nom Wed) I think a must for multiple players at this weight. He has excuses for last start but before that I like what I have watched of him. No 8 Seguro $13 is another I would included in trifectas and first 4’s.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment