Friday 9 December 2011

Flemington Horse Racing Tips 10th December 2011 Saturday Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Sorry to anyone who might read as tips a little late but been busy.

Race 1 – 1000mtrs 2yo Fillies (Open set weights) – 12.45pm

Small field and I really look forward to seeing the well bred No 4 Harpers $3.40 I have already backed in opening markets. I think will shorten and more money will come for her. Her trial she didn’t do a lot or really get into top gear watching it but won it easily. No 1 Glimmer $3.20 debut win at Mornington was good as early battle for the lead and cleared out with a 5 length lead. Came back to them in the straight but held a good margin to the line. First starter No 5 Sell In May $4.40 she looked alright in her trial and will be better on top of the track as well I think.

Race 2 – 1610mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares 0 – 89 Handicap – 01.25pm

I was a little surprised that No 6 Blue Ribbon $2.80 is this short now. I backed on opening and do think she is going to be hard to beat but her three wins have been all in girls races and a maiden, 62 and 68 handicap. Out to an 89 here and a huge jump but a heap of weight off her. I do think get on board as I could only see more money coming for her. No 4 Serene Tanie $5.50 won’t be pace setting for her stablemate here this time. Two back backed in from $26-$13 and saluted well and then Caulfield stayed solid at $16 and saluted again. Racing well and respect. No 1 Lets Be Happy $4 stepped out to 1400mtrs first time last start and a good win on the heavy track. Still a question on the mile though. No 2 Always Discreet $5.50 (nom Wed) runs back from spell have been good and can run a handy mile.

Race 3 – 1410mtrs 3 & 4yo 0 - 78 Handicap – 02.05pm

After going over the form I wasn’t surprised to see No 3 Better Be Sure $2.15 as favourite of this short. Has come back from the spell and built a picket fence with 3 wins in a row stepping up in class well. This is a jump in class but has been winning very well. No 9 Motorised $4.80 watched the run here two back and that was solid. Back from the spell and should have matured a little. No 7 Lonhreign $8 good run first up from the spell. No 4 Massoni $12 for multiple players.

Race 4 – 1720mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 02.45pm

No 3 Magic Me $3.50
another I have already backed and seems to have found Australian racing alright since coming over from NZ. With the class rise drops in weight and this will be a big help and I think very hard to hold out the way he is racing. No 6 Lord Wimble $4.40 (nom Wed) I was worried if he would run this out but last start he went back and settled last after jumping poorly. Usually races up on the speed but hit the line hard and seemed to have that other gear needed to come over the top. No 2 Population $2.70 the 2kg claim and a very good apprentice on board all big pluses. He will lead and take running down.

Race 5 – 1200mtrs Handicap – 03.25pm

When I first glanced at the field I thought it wasn’t very strong and then going over the form and watching some video I knew this was a very weak open handicap with many chances but this also means good odds on offer. I am looking at No 7 Belgietto $7.50 I will have a go at him if he gets out a bit. I think $9 or more could be on offer and I will have a good each-way go at him then. Talia the apprentice can ride a good race but she is still learning and makes mistakes. The 3kg claim a big help He goes well at the track and I am waiting to hear how he looks tomorrow in the yard. No 5 Cascabel $6 last couple of starts has been a bit off but just have to trust as is better than this. No 9 Cellarmaster $9 his 2yo NZ form was very good against a couple of handy horses. He hasn’t really produced that form here but give a chance returning from the spell as he has been in some hard races. No 2 Mr Griswold $5 really hit good form last preparation and returns here and if brings that he will be a big chance.

Race 6 – 2000mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 04.05pm

No 4 Full Peal $1.85
has shortened since his opening quote and when I backed him. I cannot see him getting out in markets as nothing in this field looks like it will get close to him. No 7 LuckyI’mbarefoot $7 is from another Warrnambool trainer and I think and excellent chance to exacta the race here. With the big class rise right down in weights and all three runs since being freshened has hit the line well 4kgs or more than here. No 9 Checkaboard Lounge $31 is my roughie for multiples. Returned from virtually a 2 year layoff and both runs have been alright. Last start still green looking but not such a bad run. No 1 Right Fong $7.50 maybe his best days are behind him but a multiples chance.

Race 7 – 1410mtrs 0 – 89 Handicap – 04.45pm

No 8 Our Skeeta $3.70
that has won three lower class races in a row and comes here in good form. Keeps the weight down with the class rise and on current form a big threat. No 9 Supreme De Lago $26 I was a little surprised to see these juicy odds and went back and watched the race a few times last start against OS. He was a good 2 lengths last out of the barriers and really took time to warm up. You hardly notice him until 300mtrs out where he weaves a passage home between runners. Was stretching out well last and I have had $500 each-way on him as an interest. No 2 Euphoric Realm $5 first up form looks great at 3 from 3 but they have been easier country races but does go well fresh and can run a very handy race. No 6 Cuban Sunday $9 for multiple players.

Race 8 – 1000mtrs 3 & 4yo Fillies & Mares 0 – 72 Handicap – 05.25pm

And the girls finish the day off here for us and quaddie players will need to go wide I think. No 2 Beau Vallon $16 since coming across from Tassie she has not had a lot of luck watching her runs. I keep going back and watching her only Flemington start where she ran a big race, she had to be stopped riding and straightened near the 300mtrs and also the whip got caught in her mane but still hammered to the line to just go down. No 4 Star Salute $4.60 has been freshened and sprints well. No 10 Light Express $8.50 a good first up run from the spell and should have trained on. No 12 Delegance $9 only start here was solid and returning should have matured a little in the paddock.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment