Monday 19 December 2011

Kyneton Horse Racing Tips Tuesday 20th December 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Kyneton Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Yesterday my quadrella cost $12 at Bairnsdale and returned $139. Also 4 winners on top at $1.40, $1.90, $4.30 and $3.10. See if I can keep my quaddie roll going.

Race 1 – 1125mtrs 3yo Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.00pm

Of the raced lot nothing really takes my fancy but No 7 Milwaukee Belle made a decent debut and should be better for the run. I am going to be looking at first starter No 5 Sward as I like the breeding and one that should go well fresh. No 1 Countthepineapples could go alright but I will follow when he gets over 1400 and beyond I think he will be best but have to wait and see. No 3 In Spirit I watched his trial and he didn’t do a lot but looks a nice horse.

Race 2 – 1125mtrs 4yo & up Maiden Plate (set weights) – 01.35pm

No 7 Dark Pearl
(nom Fri, Sat) if starts here I cannot see much near her on what I have seen. Her first couple of runs she has been caught wide on the pace. Mallyon is a handy jockey and from this barrier is more than likely going to get the lead or have an excellent sit. There doesn’t look like a lot of speed here and I can see this horse getting around the bend and the short straight here pinging away and it being all over. I hope that is how it happens. No 5 Tap To The Beat he looked green first up back from the spell and drifted in markets. I think should be better than that and just need to give a chance. No 1 Dane Roly (nom Thur, Fri) I expect a much better horse here than first preparation. He will come across and lead but the weight is my worry but I think has potential.

Race 3 – 1488mtrs 3yo & up Fillies & Mares Maiden Plate (set weights) – 02.10pm

I am looking forward to seeing No 4 Amalie (nom Thur) a very well bred horse and I hope she lives up to just a little of her breeding and she will be very exciting. No 6 Fonssagrives (nom Thur) is another very well bred filly out of Harvey’s mare Lotteria and another I look forward to seeing. I watched her trial and she does look very nice. Of the raced lot No 9 Velvet Sky (nom Thur, Fri, Sat) ran a good debut run leading at a good click and looked gone about 150mtrs out but fought hard to the line. No 1 I Am God this has been a good training feat bringing this horse back from 882 days in the paddock. Last two runs much better and should only get better with racing.

Race 4 – 1900mtrs 3yo & up Maiden Handicap (set weights) – 02.45pm

No 4 Runaway Princess
I liked her run last start when they sat her up on the pace but she did maybe a little too much work. Hopefully from this barrier will get a nice cart along and have plenty in the tank come straightening. No 3 Pin Up Lae has been her own worst enemy most times. She gets blinkers and the noseroll for the first time and this could fix her problems as you looks alright. No 7 Bitola not so bad last start as raced a clear last but did finish off well making it look like the extra metres should suit. No 5 Sly Ruby don’t leave out of multiples.

Race 5 – 1900mtrs 0 - 58 Handicap – 03.20pm
What a very poor race to start the quaddie on. A very average lot here No 7 Ophidian should lead from this barrier and might be able to get away with some cheap sectionals and have enough kick to get home. No 2 Manneriffic will come across and be the other leader for me and if they don’t go too hard they could prove hard to run down. No 6 Denon Diamond and No 4 Snippy’s Belle not the worst here.

Race 6 – 1125mtrs 0 – 68 Handicap – 03.55pm

I can see this being a blanket finish here with a handful of chances for me. No 2 Lightenuff I watched about 8 of his runs and he does have some potential and looked good in much harder races. Returned from the spell and this was a big run as was wide all the way but ground home well covering a lot of extra ground. Is going to be fitter and if gets away well very hard to beat for me. No 5 Our Rubistar you have to give the trainer a good pat on the back here. Only had 5 starts in the last 530 days and has raced really well last couple of starts for two good wins. Keeps down in the weights with the small claim and a chance on last start. No 1 Arnoux a decent run back from the spell up on the speed and copped a big squeeze about 400mtrs out and lost balance for a bit but ground it out well. No 7 Neverending Valley much better last start and a good hard fighting win.

Race 7 – 1488mtrs Class 1 Handicap – 04.35pm

No 1 Crime Ofda Century
(nom Fri, Sat) if starts here a huge chance to pick up win number two. Last couple of starts has raced out on a limb wide but his first two runs back from the spell were very promising. If he gets away well from this barrier should get every chance here. No 5 Rainbow Queen (Nom Fri, Sat) is the biggest danger I can see. Both runs back from the spell have been good with excuses. My worry is she is a little tardy and from this barrier could end up in traffic. No 3 Bussan Boy (nom Fri) forgive as looked a little underdone to me still last start as was wide and should be much fitter here and is better than the last couple of runs. No 4 Fini Finito won well here a couple back so keep safe in multiples.

Race 8 – 1225mtrs 0 – 58 Handicap – 05.15pm

No 9 Princess Rage
(nom Thur, Fri) if starts the one to beat for me. She ran a good trial and then followed it up with a very good run here at the track sitting up on the leaders but three and four wide. Gave the winner a big scare a with the claim and that run under the belt very hard to beat. No 2 Lorrie’s Gift (nom Thur) usually doesn’t get away well but last start on the heavy jumped well and lead all the way. If gets away well here from this barrier could be a chance. No 13 Pride Of Lago (nom Fri) has come back from a very long spell and last start is better than it looks on paper. Was doing best work late. No 10 Relative Velocity (nom Thur, Fri) a definite multiples chance.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment