Friday 16 December 2011

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Saturday 17th December 2011 Victoria Australia

I am a professional punter living outside Australia. I punt for a living and for years been helping my mates out with my tips. I have friends on the inside and a professional at reading form.

I watch 100’s of videos each week to pick my winners. I only bet on Victorian races. At times when Victorian horses are interstate I will offer tips at those meetings. I have decided to share my tips, hopefully to help the normal punter win a few bucks on the weekend.

Remember, never bet more than you can afford to lose. If gambling is a problem contact professional help in your state, city or country. Victoria Horse Racing supports responsible gambling initiatives. Good luck if having a punt and remember to gamble responsibly.

Flemington Horse Racing Tips Victoria Australia

Race 1 – 1000mtrs 2yo (Open set weights) – 12.45pm

A tough little race to start the day with a couple of first starters that could sprint well. I am going with No 5 Catalonia $4.40 as she impressed me her first run. She led 2 wide early and coming to the turn I thought she was gone when a few passed her but she found some and worked home well to run second. She meets No 1 Ferment $4.20 who won the race 3kgs better. He did look nice winning but I give her a chance to turn the tables. No 8 Samaready $5.50 is nicely bred and she is light and watch markets closely. No 3 General Hap $8.50 watched his trial and he looks a nice horse.

Race 2 – 1200mtrs 3yo & 4yo 0 – 78 Handicap – 01.25pm

I am going for value here. No 2 Rorke’s Drift $4.60 has come back racing well this preparation. Has a 3kg claim a big bonus. No 1 Nicholls Court $2.80 he is a little short for me. He has talent for sure and see that if you watch the few runs before his last spell. I do think this weight even with the claim is really going to test. No 3 Emboldened $6 I think will go alright down the straight here. Last start over-raced early and all chances were gone by the bend. No 7 Beau Vallon $7 for multiple players, this will test though.

Race 3 – 2540mtrs Handicap – 02.05pm

A very average race for a Saturday and one I will be leaving well alone. No 7 Shezaten $5 this could be last start this preparation and won well at Ballarat three back and last two starts does have excuses in the runs. Is racing well and a big threat for me. No 3 Apprehend $3.60 has taken a few runs more than normal to get going this preparation and at this weight should be around the finish. No 2 Chartreux $4.60 if he is on, he will be very hard to beat as he is more than handy on his day and last start did look better. No 5 Supremacy $3.10 is a Kiwi horse across for his first start. NZ form seems solid but I want to see first.

Race 4 – 1630mtrs Handicap – 02.45pm

No 8 Snow Cover $6
is good at the weights and finds the line well. My worry is his slow starts but gets back usually but I just hope doesn’t get pocketed. No 4 Turnitup $2.70 for sure is the horse with the most talent and been around in some much harder races. Will be fitter and only get better with more distance. No 2 Lakedro $8 has become a bit of a bridesmaid. Hasn’t won a race since April 2010 but been close a few times. Freshened and run a good race back and sure to give it a shake. No 9 Bolton $4.60 for multiple players.

Race 5 – 1420mtrs 3 & 4yo Fillies & Mares 0 – 72 Handicap – 03.25pm

This is an open betting race and could be a good way to start the quadrealla. I am leaving the current favourite No 13 Terpsichore $4.60 out of my quaddie. I can see her getting a bit too far back and walls of horses in front of her. No 4 Creed $17 I am going well wide here for an each-way go. This horse I think you need to give her a chance of running the distance out. I think she looked a little green first up and was a good run ann will only be better for it and the claim will help. Likes to lead and there is plenty of speed in this race but she could get a very nice cart into this with some smart riding. No 3 Evie Rose $7 has runs under the belt here and with the claim will be able to lead and be in it a long way. No 2 Legion’s Belle $8 has looked alright this preparation and another with a 3kg claim that will be a big help. Quaddie players don’t leave out No 7 What A Beauty $5.50.

Race 6 – 1420mtrs Handicap – 04.05pm

No 3 Mr. Griswold $4.80
is backing up from a week ago so has obviously eaten up and trained well through the week. A handy first up run in a hot race. Sat on the speed but couldn’t go with them and is only going to be better for the run for sure. Steps out in distance also another bonus as well as the small claim. No 9 Conquering Journey $7.50 he can be a handful and over-race as Meech found out last start. He is a strong horse and Nolen will have ridden him so many times in track work and know him inside out. Give a chance as sure to be better for the first up run. No 5 Khas Kura $8.50 first Victorian run was good and I think will appreciate the better track as well. No 11 Scaredymac $7.50 only carrying 50kgs and expect her to be coming home out wide late.

Race 7 – 1000mtrs Handicap – 04.45pm

Not a strong race and No 2 Canali $3 a big chance to add another win here. Looked very good last start and showed that the MV failure was the wet track. His first run at Flemington he led at a good click and just got done on the line. Looks fitter and I think can carry the weight. No 4 The Soldier $6 we haven’t seen since his MV run over a month ago. Is light at the weights and can run a good sprint, just look at his record. No 1 Periduki $4.40 with the 2kg claim only carrying 57.5kgs and another very good at the scamper. The only question in the Flemington straight. For multiples No 6 Silver Bullion $17.

Race 8 – 2000mtrs Handicap – 05.25pm

I am not 100% confident but I have had a good bet on No 4 Elusive King $2.60 at odds that were a bit better than this on opening markets. Had good word he looks great and this isn’t any harder than last start. Why connections have Rawiller on top and not Nolen I am not sure but he is a good horseman. No 2 The Big Steel $3.60 ran second to EK last start. Only third run back this preparation and meets EK 1.5kgs better but I don’t think it will be enough. No 6 Right Fong $13 is light and a must for multiples as well as No 8 Fitoussi $16. For me an exacta of 4 / 2.

IMPORTANT: Copyright and Terms of Use. Material contained within this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by international treaties, other jurisdictions. While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, victoriahorseracingaustralia accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided. In the event of any defect, errors or omissions victoriahorseracingaustralia’s liability shall be limited to providing the information again.

No comments:

Post a Comment